LotsDots helps you keep notes, grow ideas, and become a better thinker.
LotsDots has a minimal and immersive user interface: a simple big canvas where you can lay down dots, a mini map for quick overview. You can navigate a graph by panning, or tap on the mini map. Graphs are displayed exactly the same on iPhone, iPad, or Mac. As you move the dots, you will find that connected dots attract each other, while unrelated dots repel each other.
LotsDots can be used for mind mapping, brain storming, writing. You can export the collective texts of a subgraph as a draft which you can continue to polish with other word processors.
LotsDots can be used offline, with iCloud sync.
- Document based *.ldots files.
- Supported dot types: text/image/voice/pdf
- Text format: markdown with LaTeX extension
- Export part of the graph as markdown texts
- iCloud sync
- Designed for iOS, but macOS compatible